Thursday, June 26, 2008

Some pictures

Here are a couple of good "before" pictures, taken a few days before his haircut:
It's a little hard to tell on this sized picture, but his hair was SO long and straggly! This was after a trip to Galveston last Thursday, so that's why it was particularly bad looking! Margaret loaned me a bunch of her pregnancy clothes, and here Grant has decided to turn over the entire container onto our bedroom floor. That was fun to clean up!
After the haircut.....what a nice-looking boy! We made a cake last Sunday, and lucky Grant got to lick the spatula after Daddy finished making the icing! He likes to say "mmmm!" when he tastes something yummy these days!
I got my haircut too.....much shorter than I expected, but I love it (and it's very easy to fix!).

Pregnancy shot taken on Sunday.....just after Grant turned towards me and sprayed me with the hose!

Watering.....still his favorite activity.....even more than swinging!
As I think I said before, Lita (who cuts our hair) is like me and doesn't like for little boys to have super short hair. She was careful not to cut it too short in the back, so that it can still curl up a little. Here he's watering one of our roses.....this rose was almost dead a couple of months ago, and now it has a lot of flowers!

0 comments: