He survived the night! He read the blog before we went to sleep and said this morning, "well, at least I'm still alive." Last night, I told Dean that he just had to accept the fact that I was going to be mad at him for a few hours.....and I do feel much better today. I'm getting used to Grant's new look and I can honestly say that he DOES look more clean-cut now (he REALLY was needing a haircut badly!).
We left at 7am to head to Austin for our nephew Evan's 2nd birthday party. We had so much fun! Leah did a great job with the train theme, and all the kids loved playing with Evan's new toys! At one point after the party was over and everyone else was gone, we sat Evan and Grant down next to each other and asked them to give each other a kiss. They leaned in and touched their faces together.....it was so cute! I will post a picture of that (and others) when I get a chance.
January Lessons
10 years ago
2 comments:
Your post "please pray that I don't kill Dean tonight" made me laugh yesterday. I wanted to tell you that you were funny but held back in case you were still mad at Dean. Now that you've forgiven Dean, I think it's safe to post my comment. :) Btw, thanks for your comment on my blog. Family is so important and it becomes even more evident when you have a child.
Hey Alissa,
I found your blog through another ol' Summit Single. Congratulations on your second boy! I didn't know what hit me when I had mine!!!
Gig 'Em,
Laura C.
wildworldofboys.blogspot.com
Post a Comment