Yesterday Grant and I went up to our old church to meet his teachers for Mother's Day Out (his first day is tomorrow!). At our new church, he has been doing SO well in the nursery over the past 6 or 7 weeks....he always runs in there and starts playing, and he doesn't even notice that we're gone. So I was hoping he'd do the same thing yesterday, even though his MDO is at the same church where he had so many problems for so long.
He was only in the room for about 30 minutes (the parents had a short meeting with the director of the program). He did cry when I left, and his teachers said he cried off and on during those 30 minutes (although I know there were other kids who cried a lot more!). I was a little disappointed.....I wonder if he just has bad memories from that place and will always be nervous in there! I really hope not!
Anyway, I am trying to make a mental list of the things I want to do from 9 to 12 tomorrow (he'll usually stay until 2pm, but that doesn't start until next week). I want to make sure I make the most out of those three free hours! But Dean says I need to be careful not to wear myself out. I love being with Grant, but I am very excited to be able to do errands without fighting with Grant every time we get into and out of the car!
By the way......this is a side-by-side comparison of two US Weekly magazines that have hit the shelves in the past two months. Media bias, anyone?????


January Lessons
10 years ago
2 comments:
This is a great example of the blatant media bias to the left. The only negative magazine cover I've seen about Obama is the New Yorker back in July.
love the side by side...i stalk yall from leah's blog btw you can email me if you want access to ours (we're steven and shalonda) anyhoo this is why i will not be resubscribing to US magazine....btw happy first day of school grant!
Post a Comment