Yesterday we gave Grant his first "big boy" bath at home, where he just sat by himself in the tub instead of in his little blue infant tub. We should have done this a LONG time ago, as he has been standing and squirming around in that little tub for weeks now! But I never remembered to look for a large child-sized shower mat while I was out, until I finally found one last week at Target. So he enjoyed playing yesterday, but there were a couple of times that he planted his head in the water while diving for toys. So now we have to watch him even more closely (at least until he figures out what happens when his face falls in the water!). This next picture is about a week old, but shows what he does when it's bathtime. When he hears the water running, I go into his bedroom and take his clothes and diaper off, then set him on the floor. He takes off crawling into the bathroom and stands next to Daddy, just bouncing up and down and making noise until we put him in the water!
January Lessons
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment