Thursday, September 27, 2007

Look what I can do!!


Cereal time (any meal time, actually) is taking much longer these days, now that Grant wants to grab the spoon every time I try to put it in his mouth! He's getting to be a big boy and wants to try to feed himself. He usually gets some of it in his mouth, and the rest ends up on his hands and his clothes. Although it's messy, I try to remember that it's good for him to try to figure it out by himself. He's also getting really good at picking up finger foods, which a few weeks ago he was still having a hard time doing. He loves shredded meats (turkey and ham) and he devoured part of an omelet I gave him the other night. The only foods that give him problems are ones that are slippery, like bananas and peaches. Most of those still end up on the floor or on his clothes!

0 comments: