Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Playing with Jacob

Grant and I went to the library last week with our friends Sierra and Jacob. Jacob is 4 months old and had never been to Book Babies before. We had a good time, but both the boys were still fairly clueless about what's going on! It's designed for newborns to age 18 months, but the babies who are truly participating are usually over a year old. I've been going with Grant for the past few months (sometimes we go twice a week, sometimes not at all), and he still just enjoys watching what's going on. I'm sure eventually he'll catch on and be able to clap and do the hand motions.

Anyway, after the library, Sierra and Jacob came over to our house for a while. Jacob had already gotten back into his carseat when Grant became very interested in him! I think he thought Jacob was a toy, because he kept pulling at his hair and his face! Jacob was a good sport, though....he never cried or fussed even though it looked very painful a couple of times!

Jacob....what a cutie!!
Grant is having fun, and Jacob is wondering what's happening to him!!

Both boys smiling....

0 comments: