Monday, September 3, 2007

Packing is fun!

Grant has been "helping" me pack a lot this past week. He loves to play with tape, and he's discovered that it's really fun to pull it off boxes that I've just packed!
Here he is going through some of the kitchen gadgets I'd just finished putting into a box....
As I may have said before, Grant LOVES to crawl over to the cat food and water bowls. Sometimes in a span of 10 minutes I'll have to go grab him 20 times! That kid has a one-track mind sometimes! The other day, I set up a barricade of boxes so that he couldn't get through to get to that part of the room. But he even figured out a way to get through the barricade....he found a small opening and squirmed his way through it!

Although it's taking me much longer than it would take an ordinary person (without a baby) to pack up our house, I'm very thankful for the company he provides to me! And I'm just more and more amazed every day at things he figures out, and how he's becoming like a curious little person more and more!

0 comments: