Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Sleepy boy!!

This was so funny.....one day last week, Grant was being difficult at naptime and I was tired of struggling with getting him to go to sleep, so I decided just to get him out of his crib and wait a little while before trying to put him down again. We went to the kitchen and made my lunch, and I sat down at the table to eat. I went ahead and put Grant in his highchair and gave him some snacks to eat too. Well, before long I could tell he was getting VERY tired. He kept eating but his eyes were getting more and more droopy with every bite. He'd even shut them for a few seconds at a time, then open them back up again and keep eating. Finally, he'd had enough....he just laid his head down and fell asleep! It was the cutest thing, although I felt a bit like a negligent mom letting my baby get so tired that he'd fall asleep in his highchair! Oh well....

0 comments: