We have finally decided on a name for our new little guy: Andrew Dean. We'll call him Drew. I was hesitant to give him such a popular name (Andrew was #10 last year), but all of the names that we liked have been popular in the past few years. And hopefully by calling him Drew, he won't have a ton of friends with the same name. I still really like Jack too, so we might use that one if we have a third boy. To Dean, Jack sounds like a nickname and not a real first name. But I think if I'm pregnant with boy #3, Dean might not have too much say in the matter!! Just kidding.....
I've been restless lately, wanting to get things ready for little Drew to come. I'm almost 28 weeks now, which is SO hard to believe! It has just flown by, and it seems like suddenly we're getting really close! We bought paint for his room, and I've bought a crib bumper that I think will be cute. I still need to get the crib skirt and sheets for his crib. Grant is still very happy in his crib, so I'm not sure how (or when) we'll try out the toddler bed. I'm thinking maybe a month or so before the due date.....
I also researched double strollers and ended up ordering one last week. I have found that by going on the internet, we've been able to find a lot of things for MUCH cheaper than we'd find them at Babies R Us (at least for big purchases like strollers, carseats, etc.).
And what I'm most excited about.....I know, this is a little silly.....I ordered a nice, very cute JuJuBe diaper bag. CLICK HERE TO SEE IT if you want (I ordered the brown/champagne color)....it's definitely a splurge but I learned with Grant (and from seeing Leah's nice bag) that I wanted a backpack this time around! And I know I could have just gone with a simple Jansport or something, but we're saving a lot of money by having another boy (at least in theory!). Anyway, the backpack came a few days ago and I LOVE IT!! I can't wait to use it!
Dean is coming home early today because we have our last ultrasound at 3:20. Hopefully this time we can get some decent pictures.....if so, I will post them!
January Lessons
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment