We had a wonderful July 4 holiday.....more about that later! I don't have pictures uploaded yet (of course!).
A few pictures from the past 10 days or so:
We had some of our friends over for dinner two Fridays ago. They both have kids who are 6 months older than Grant. All the kids had a wonderful time playing together! We bought a little picnic table that Dean set up inside the house earlier that day (we figured it was too hot for them to eat outside). The kids loved eating at the table.....I think it makes them feel like big kids! Andrew and Grant ate dinner there (although I hadn't taught Grant yet to stay at the table while he's eating, so he ended up taking his peanut butter sandwich with him all over the place). And before they left, Andrew shared his Fruit Loops with Grant and Lexie.....it was so cute seeing them all sit together! They also had fun outside.....when they heard the door open, they'd all run towards it and line up to go out!The next day, I gave Grant his lunch at the table. It's funny.....I gave him his juice and a graham cracker to eat while I was making his sandwich, and he immediately went to sit at the table, then looked at me, very proud of himself! He's slowly learning that he needs to sit at the table until he's done.....he keeps trying to stand up and walk around with his food. And of course he tries to climb on top of the table as often as he can, so we're trying to stop that too!
January Lessons
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment