Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ultrasound pictures

If anyone reading this can identify any body parts on these pictures, please let me know!



We had another ultrasound yesterday, and I've resigned myself to the fact that we're not going to have any good pictures of our little guy while he's in the womb! Beth, the ultrasound tech, was a little bit friendlier this time, but Drew wasn't very cooperative. Just like our previous ultrasounds, he was facing down, towards my back. And he was also covering up his face with his hands for most of it! Almost nonstop, it feels like he's doing somersaults inside my belly, so it's crazy that he doesn't move around more during the ultrasounds. Maybe he doesn't like Beth any more than we do!

This was I think the neatest picture we got.....and I specifically asked Beth to go back and take a picture of it.....otherwise, we wouldn't even have this one! I think this picture of his spine is so cool:

Here she's labeled his hands.....it's probably a little hard to see on the small image, but you can make out the fingers (sort of!).And apparently these are his feet....I'm trusting her on this one!Here he's covering up his face. Do you see what I mean when I say that we don't get any good pictures???!!
All kidding aside, I am very thankful for what's most important.....that little Drew seems to be doing great. Based on the measurements, Beth estimated his weight at 2lbs 8oz. This equated to a baby at almost 29 weeks, which is one week ahead of schedule. I still consider myself to be due on October 3, though. We'll see what happens!

0 comments: