Last week, Grant woke up from his nap with a dirty diaper. Unfortunately, he didn't have any shorts on, and he figured out how to stick his hands into his diaper. Yuck! When I went to get him out of his crib, there was poopy all over his hands (including in his fingernails) and on his sheet!
So we went into his bathroom and I filled up the sink with a ton of soap. I put his hands in there and scrubbed them for a little while, and he loved it! He stood there and played with those bubbles for 20 minutes or more. This was the first time he said "bubble" and he said it over and over again. He made a huge mess but it was actually really easy to clean up with a towel. It's fun to find things like this that make days more interesting.....so many days we get so bored being here at home all day, especially when we can only go outside early in the morning or after 6pm!
January Lessons
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment