Monday, March 9, 2009

Bedtime/Playtime

From a particularly fun bedtime a couple of weeks ago (is it possible that I took these pictures that long ago?! The time flies!):

Drew is flying!! Here are a few pictures of him having a good time playing after his bath.....
He can push himself up and hold himself there for quite a while now. And he can sit up for maybe a few seconds before falling over, but I think it'll be a few weeks before he's completely sitting up on his own.

Then Grant came in to play after his bath too! I post a lot of pictures of the boys "playing" together (right now I guess you still can't call it "playing;" it's more like Grant is playing ON Drew.....but Drew loves it!). One of my favorite parts of the day is watching them have fun together. I've said before, but it is a strange (and happy) sight watching your kids starting to interact and have fun with each other.


Matching Pampers.......
Drew especially loves this (don't ask me why!):

3 comments:

Sara said...

They look like they're having so much fun. I LOVE the matching pampers shot :)

Rob and Leah said...

That's such a cute post! I guess that's why 2nd kids are tough!

Anonymous said...

Those are absolutely adorable pictures! And, yes, I can't believe Drew is smiling as Grant sits on him. The boys look so happy. Love, Margaret