One of my favorite things as a mom is listening to my boys laugh (at the same time, preferably!). Every once in a while they're both in a playful mood and we'll find something that unexpectedly turns into a really fun time.
The other day I was playing "Where's Drew?" with my littlest guy, by putting a blanket over his head, then pulling it away quickly. He had so much fun with this.....so Grant had to come join in on the fun too! They both just laughed and laughed every time I pulled that blanket away.
I think I need to start making a list of things that are a hit with the boys, so I can go back every once in a while and try them again when we're bored and can't think of anything fun to do!
January Lessons
10 years ago
1 comments:
They are so precious! I have an email started for you...I hope y'all are having a great spring!
Post a Comment