Monday, March 2, 2009

A few recent photos of the boys

One Friday afternoon a couple weeks ago, we walked to the park to play after Daddy got home from work.
Here's Grant playing his "trumpet." Dean gave Grant this extra mouthpiece one day, and he taught him how to buzz into it. He's actually pretty good, for a two-year-old!I know I've said it many times already, but Drew's favorite person right now is Grant. He ADORES his big brother! This morning he sat in his highchair while we all ate breakfast, and he just stared at Grant basically the entire time. And he loves for Grant to come over and roll on top of him and tickle him (below):
Painting outside one day. I bought this little paint set (four colors of paint and two clay airplanes) at Michael's in the dollar rack.....it kept Grant occupied for about 10 minutes, so maybe it was worth the $1?
Here's Drew in hyper mode, in the process of making his high-pitched shreik:

0 comments: