Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Vapor Trails

A few months ago, Dean taught Grant that the white line left behind by an airplane is called a vapor trail. Grant loves finding vapor trails now and pointing them out. One day recently, he scratched his arm on his train table and he cried for a minute. Then he looked down at the scratch and said, "it's a vapor trail!"

Then last week on the way to school, he saw a vapor trail in the sky and said, "There's a vapor trail! It costs five dollars. It's expensive." He thinks that everything costs five dollars right now....

Then.....on Sunday when Dean was taking him to church (Drew and I stayed home), he said, "There's a vapor trail. I LOVE that vapor trail. It's my best friend."

How sad!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Too funny! This had me laughing out loud during the 4am feeding :)

EBPitcher said...

Not sad - funny! Don't they say the darndest things! And they will only get better. I can't wait...