Even though his face is probably a bit too much out of focus, I still love this picture. About a week ago Grant was playing outside on our playground, and we noticed this weird bug. It just sat there while we stared at it and took pictures of it!
And here are a few more funny pictures. The other day Grant found an A/C filter in our closet and decided it was a guitar (not sure how he made that connection!). I heard Jesus Loves Me from the other room and came in to see him singing and playing the "guitar." Kids have such an imagination......
And last, here he's throwing a complete fit because he can't get his hand out of his pocket. We were playing and having a good time, and he'd stuck a race car in his pocket, then couldn't pull his hand back out. When stuff like this happens, it takes about three seconds to go from being completely fine, to being mildly frustrated, to throwing an all-out fit. It's funny how he seems like he's becoming such a big boy, yet at times like this he seems like such a baby, laying down on the floor crying when something doesn't go his way. I wonder when these crying fits end?? Surely he won't still be doing this when he's 10 (please, God?!)?
January Lessons
10 years ago
3 comments:
LOL - all of these are great! I know - I wonder the same thing about the tantrums. I feel like saying "You're acting like a 2 year old!" Oh, wait... surely they've gotta grow out of it sooner than later?
He really is getting SO big though! He's lost that baby-look - he's a real little boy now.
Great job on the electric bill. We struggle with that ALL the time with our huge skylight. We recently had a radiant barrier installed - they said it should make at least a 20% difference - we haven't noticed though! It's hot in our den even at 75. :(
And...I didn't know Dean's dad is a Razorback! Oh man. I love his Alabama pride, though. I'm excited that the Aggies are playing those HOGS this year!
You MUST enter that top pic in a photo contest! That face is PRICELESS.
Post a Comment