We had a fun long weekend.....we went to Evan's 3rd birthday party on Saturday and watched college football. I am so glad football season is here.....yippee!!
I was looking through recent pictures last night and realized that there are so many cute ones of the boys that I haven't posted. So for the next few days I'm going to try to add a few every day. It's next to impossible to get a really great picture of them together (usually one is smiling while the other is looking away). But I keep trying, and I've gotten a few cute ones lately.
Today in the car Grant found a funny noise that made Drew laugh, and he kept doing it over and over. Each time, Drew would laugh hysterically and then Grant would too. Grant asked him, "you think I'm funny, Drew?" It was cute....they're enjoying each other a lot right now (and fighting with each other over toys too, but I guess that's what siblings do!).
Here the boys are playing giddy-up with Daddy. It's one of the songs we sing at Book Babies at our library, and I was singing it with Drew. And almost every time Grant sees Drew doing something fun with me, he'll ask Dean to do it with him too. So Dean got stuck doing giddy-up with both boys.
A cute smile.....Drew and Grant both love this new dinosaur toy (which was supposed to be Drew's early birthday present).
Monkey see, monkey do. If Grant is playing with play-doh, Drew wants to grab it too. And if Grant is coloring (which he seems to enjoy more than before), Drew wants to grab the paper and markers too. For the record, Grant always wants whatever Drew is playing with too (makes life fun for me!). Here's Drew pestering Grant while he tries to color......
My boys.....see what I mean? This would have been a perfect picture, but I couldn't get Drew to move that hand away from his mouth!
January Lessons
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment