A couple weeks ago we stopped at this fun park in League City. It's not really designed for kids, but the boys still enjoyed it. Here are pictures of Grant from when we visited the park two years ago (he was nine months old):
And some pictures from our recent trip:
Of course Grant was attracted to this fountain like a moth to a flame! He got all wet from laying down and splashing water onto himself.I tried taking a picture of both boys.
Before I knew it, Grant got up and stood behind me, waving his arms and saying, "Drew, look here!" I guess he didn't understand that it totally defeated the purpose of me taking a picture of them together!
Drew crawling with his tongue sticking out:Here Grant was playing "Where's Grant?" (facing the flowers) and just happened to turn his head in time for me to take a good smiling picture.
Looking for bugs.....
Drew loves to be a part of the action!
January Lessons
10 years ago
2 comments:
So cute! I love that last picture. I can definitely see that framed, maybe in black and white! It's great that your boys enjoy one another -- they will be such good friends one day!!!
Katy: the boys enjoy each other about 40% of the time, I'd say. But Drew totally drives Grant crazy the other 60%....whatever Grant is playing with, Drew wants to play with it too. And Grant just doesn't know how to control himself, so he hits or pushes Drew away. On one hand, I can see how it would be very annoying for Grant. But Drew isn't old enough to know that taking a toy isn't appropriate....he's just being curious. Oh what a fun stage!
Post a Comment