Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pooltime

A couple weeks ago, I blew up our kiddie pool for the first time this summer! Crazy....I can't believe I didn't drag it out and let the boys play with it earlier. This particular afternoon it didn't feel oppressively hot at 3:30pm, so I thought we better take advantage of it!

Drew wasn't so sure about it....he was happier just playing on the porch. But Grant had fun pouring water on himself and transferring water to his sand/water table (and bringing sand back to the pool).
Watering Drew......

He got such a kick out of this and did it probably a dozen times......
Just hanging out, watching his big brother.....

The boys love playing at the sand table....Drew gets especially messy because he crawls around in the wet sand on the ground. Sometimes it drives me crazy when they get so messy, but I try to remember that they're boys and it's inevitable!

Drew still loves this flower pot. He used to immediately put the flowers in his mouth. He still tries to do this sometimes, but mostly he just tries to pick them now. This is a sneaky little smile.....he knows he's been caught!

2 comments:

Kier's Serendipity said...

I like the new blog layout!

Sara said...

Oooh, so cute! Love those pictures of Drew.