In general, the cats haven't been wild about Grant recently....he's started to notice them and reach out to grab them in this past month, and they definitely aren't crazy about that! But they ARE interested in him, especially when he's playing with a toy that makes a lot of noise and gets their attention. Grant's favorite things right now are plastic and paper (just the things he's NOT supposed to play with!). But I opened a Cool Whip container the other day and let him play with the plastic covering while I sat there with him. Amminadab and Scooter were watching him play with it, and Amminadab actually came up to Grant to take it from him! I think it was the closest Amminadab has ever come to Grant (aside from the times he comes to lay on my lap while I'm nursing). And Amminadab did win; he grabbed the plastic from Grant's hands and took it under the table to play with it! Here's a picture of Scooter watching Grant play, and another one of Amminadab grabbing the plastic.
January Lessons
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment