I took Grant for his six month checkup last Wednesday. He's doing well....he weighs 19 lbs, 7.5 oz (75th percentile), is 27 1/4 inches long (69%) and his head is in the 90th percentile! I didn't think his head looks as big as it apparently is!
Anyway, he did great with his shots....he had stopped crying by the time I took him to the room next door to nurse him, even before I started feeding him! And Dr. Thomas asked if he's rolling over yet....he rolled over a few times in early March, and hasn't done it since! But he's sitting up perfectly and grabbing things, so she said that he might be one of those babies who goes straight from sitting to pulling himself up, and may skip the crawling/rolling stage altogether.
Here's a picture after his shots with his little band-aids on!
January Lessons
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment