I had a wonderful first Mother's Day....Grant's baby dedication at church was definitely the highlight! My parents came in town on Saturday and left Sunday shortly after church. Then Dean, Grant and I took a drive and explored some areas around Clear Lake and Seabrook that we've never seen. We ate dinner at a Mexican restaurant in Seabrook called Tequila Boom's....we were really impressed! Plus, we had a coupon (of course!), so that made it even better. We came home and took Grant outside while we watered the flowers. Here's a picture of Grant and me while we were outside, and another one of him lounging in his bath that night! He's definitely in the reaching and grabbing stage, because he squirms all over the place in his bathtub, trying to grab anything he can (and twisting himself around in the process)!
January Lessons
10 years ago
2 comments:
So cute.
Just wanted to see if that would work, if I didn't have an account. The pictures are great. The one of you and Grant is very cute. I am glad you had a great Mother's Day. Talk to you soon.
Love, Margaret
Post a Comment