Monday, May 21, 2007

That's not a hairDO.....

There's something they always used to do at Camp Ozark when Rob and I were campers; at the morning announcements, there were always little boys who obviously had just rolled out of bed and left their cabins without touching their hair. The person in charge would pick out a few of these boys and ask them to come to the front, and the entire group would yell, "that's not a hairDO, that's a hair DON'T!" That's exactly what I thought when Grant woke up the other morning! We bathed him the night before but weren't able to comb his hair well, since he fell straight to sleep while I was feeding him. The next morning, it was sticking straight up in the air! It was so funny....I got a kick out of it all day. Dean thought he looked like a Who from Who-ville, and I called him Baby Sanjaya because it looked like a mohawk from the side (see the last picture).

0 comments: