Inspired by my friend Kristen's new blog design, I am trying out new templates for our blog. I'll see if I like this one for a few days and I may switch it if I find one I like better (if this one becomes hard on the eyes!). The website is pyzam.com....you can find a lot of really cute templates, and they're very easy to copy into your blogger account. It mentioned that pyzam works much better with Mozilla Firefox (internet browser). We always use Firefox anyway, but I'm not sure exactly what that means. Hopefully it will still look the same if you use Internet Explorer or anything else.
Thanks so much, Kristen and Carissa, for your comments about speech stuff!! I think the tendency these days is to diagnose kids with things (and worry parents) before giving the kids a chance to grow up in their own time. It makes me feel better to know that it seems to be fairly common! Carissa, it seems like Logan and Grant are very similar in a lot of ways!! I may be asking you guys for their moms' email addresses if this seems to continue, though. Thanks again!
Here are a few recent pictures. This was on Dean's birthday....Grant loves to walk all over the couch that Corie gave him. He LOVES that thing! He plays on it all the time. Here is Amminadab "reading" the book that Grant got for Dean for his birthday. He just walked up next to it and stood there.....and actually stayed long enough for me to get the camera! More later on Amminadab's surgery some other time....I need to go downstairs soon to hang out with Dean!
A picture of Grant's wispy hair at the park about a week and a half ago. It's not usually like this, but it was particularly full of static that day.
Dean came to the park to meet us (and drive us home!) on his way home from work. The park isn't very far, but it was getting cold fast and I didn't feel like trying to convince Grant to get back in the stroller (not the easiest job after he's been running around for an hour!).
What a cool kid!
January Lessons
10 years ago
2 comments:
He's gotten so big, and look how much lighter his hair is! Is it just the picture, or has it really lightened shades?
I love the new design! Isn't that site great?
No, it's not just the picture. His hair is pretty much my color now (it was black when he was born). Crazy!
Post a Comment