From a few nights ago.....I've been on a blogging hiatus.....Grant and Drew both had bad colds last week (Drew is still trying to get over his), and our computer was at the shop for a few days. And since the boys have been sick, they haven't been sleeping very well. So we're waking up at night, and then their naps haven't timed out together during the day. I feel like I'm going crazy!! I can handle a couple days without any alone time. But when it lasts this long, it starts getting to me.....I feel like I am turning into a crazy, mean mom! Okay, that's all for now.....Grant is throwing another fit.....he had a 20-min nap in the car today and has not slept any more since. Life is so much fun with a two-year-old.....
January Lessons
10 years ago
2 comments:
Those pictures are adorable!!
Hang in there :) Wish I had something more profound than that, but know that I'm pulling for you.
I love those little footed sleepers. :) I'm glad the boys are feeling better now. I'm sure that is such an overwhelming feeling with 2 small ones sick!
Post a Comment