I've changed our title picture (obviously!). I don't look nearly as tired in this one! We had fun tonight....Grant was in a fun mood and the four of us had a good time playing downstairs after dinner (without any fits....this doesn't happen much these days!). I set the timer to take a picture of the four of us....Drew and I are a little fuzzy, but it's not bad!
Grant is doing so well with Drew; tonight Dean was holding Drew for me, and Grant wanted them to sit together on the couch so they could take a picture together! (I'm always trying to get pictures of all of them together and he usually protests.) He said "come sit with you, right here on couch. Take picture." And a little later, he hugged Drew and said "I love you Drew." We didn't encourage it, either!
Then Drew got fussy so I laid him down to change his diaper. Grant came over and started yelling and poking at him (you'd think this would be really annoying to a tired baby, right?), and Drew started shreiking and laughing! That little guy loves his big brother.
January Lessons
10 years ago
2 comments:
Hi, Alissa! Thanks so much for signing up and leaving a comment; it's great to hear from you! I LOVE your new picture...it looks so good! What a precious family you have. Happy Tuesday!
Love the new pic!!
Post a Comment