In no particular order:
1. "Can I watch a movie?" or "Can I go outside?" or "Can I have some candy?"
2. "Where's Percy [or whatever he has misplaced]? Oh, there he is. Yay."
3. "I want to be nice!!!" (screaming from his room when he's been sent there after being mean. We tell him he has to stay in there until he wants to be nice.)
4. When he helps me get Drew out of bed (in a VERY high-pitched voice, like I do): "Hey, Drew/Sweetie! How ya doin? You doin' okay? Good!"
5. "No! No! No! Mine!" (as he is taking a toy away from Drew)
6. "I gotta go to cookie shop" (he'll pick up anything with a handle, pretending it's his "purse," and act like he's leaving). He also refers to grocery stores as "cookie shops" because he always gets a cookie when we go.
7. When I give him a taste of any vegetable or anything aside from the 20 or so foods that he actually eats: "I don't like it. It's yutty." (while he's shaking his head and making a yucky face.)
8. "Play ONE more minute." He holds up his index finger right in front of his eyes as he asks us to keep playing.
9. "OH, thank you," and "you're welcome, Mommy." He is proud of himself that he knows how to be polite!
10. "You see that, right there?" He loves pointing to things, then telling me what they are.
And one more....because I just thought of another one!
11. "Looks like our car." He sees other minivans and will say they look like ours. Or he'll see a car and say it looks like Daddy's car. Sometimes they actually do, but other times it's not even close!
January Lessons
10 years ago
2 comments:
SO FUNNY!! :-)
That's funny (#11) because when Caleb sees a black Altima like Matt's he ALWAYS says "there's Daddy's car". It's crazy that they can tell different cars apart like that!
Post a Comment