Here are pictures of the boys (Grant at 15 weeks and Drew at 20 weeks) wearing the same outfit. Margaret gave us this little onesie before Grant was born and it's one of my all-time favorites. I guess you can tell they're brothers, but they each have their distinctive look, I think. Drew's hair has lightened up a lot more than Grant's had by this time....and he doesn't have as much hair as Grant did (although people still remark about how much he has). It's fun looking back at pictures of Grant and seeing how they compare......
January Lessons
10 years ago
2 comments:
Hey Alissa-
I think your (very cute) boys look very different from each other... I am sure you hear this all the time- but Grant seems to look a lot like you and i think Drew looks like your dad-
We are excited to have a girl, but i do think i would like to have a boy also one of these days... we will see!
I think they look incredibly alike (and not just because of the onesie, though that helps!) Their eyes, eyebrows, expression, cheeks, hair -- all similary. Drew's face is definitely longer in his pic, but I would have known they were siblings!
Post a Comment