Grant really has fun in his baths (especially when Daddy bathes him.....Dean is much better at bathtime games than I am!). They don't last very long, though.....he plays for a while and has a good time, but he's usually ready to come out after 10-15 minutes.
I recently bought him some bath crayons, which he LOVES! They're wonderful because they come right off with a sponge and water, and Grant can't get enough of them. He marks all over the place with them.....sometimes even his own body!
Here are some pictures from a bath last week.....here he's apparently tasting the purple crayon: Of all the bath toys we have, his favorite things to play with are probably the shampoo and soap bottles! He also dips his rinsing cups in the water, and then tries to drink it. Yuck! He does this so much that we've had to keep them away from him most of the time.
Time for a rinse! This seems to be the only way that works for us to rinse his hair....it just never worked to lay him back and pour water on him without him squirming all over the place. Sometimes he'll gasp for air and I feel bad for doing it that way, but I think he's pretty much gotten used to it by now. I guess maybe it'll prepare him for swimming lessons!
January Lessons
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment