"YAY! I CAN TALK!!!"
Grant said a few more words today. This morning, he said "mama" when we asked him to repeat it, and he said "down" (which actually sounded pretty close!) when we asked him if he wanted to go downstairs this morning. He also said "ball" this afternoon when we were playing out in the yard and I gave him one of his balls to throw.
He still doesn't say them on his own without being prompted, but I think that will just take time (although he did say "ju" for juice when I took his sippy cup out of the refrigerator this morning).
For most people who are reading this, these posts I'm sure are very uninteresting! The only reason I'm putting them on the blog is for posterity....it's easier to get on the computer and type it than to try to write it down somewhere.....and I want to make sure I write them before I forget!
Dean has had another bad turn of events at work. He was called at 1:30am on Sunday morning, and now one of the boilers has blown (requiring 3-4 days of downtime to fix). So he was at work all day yesterday (Sunday) and he's still gone tonight (at 10:40pm!). Until a month ago, I can't remember a time he had to stay late at this company.....I guess when it rains, it really does pour!
January Lessons
10 years ago
1 comments:
Not uninteresting at all... I love reading your blog!!
Post a Comment