Some pictures from the past 10 days or so.....
I mentioned that Grant is great at climbing chairs....if I don't watch him closely enough, he'll climb onto the chair in our study and start reaching for things on the desk. Here he is learning how the mouse works. Kids are so technologically savvy these days! :)
We've recently been painting (I will post some pictures later), and Grant loves to walk around the house with painting materials. He especially loves to roll our paint rollers along the ground. Somehow he got outside with it the other day.
Cute face shot:
About to ride down the slide.....he still has the paint roller in his hand!
At the strawberry field last Monday. He had a great time running up and down the rows of strawberries....he just didn't quite understand the purpose for being there, except to run around! Maybe in a few months he'll grasp the concept.
With his bucket and a strawberry (which I handed to him). I stopped giving them to him when I realized that he was squishing them in his hands instead of putting them into the bucket!
He was a little angel that day....after he ran around for a while, I carried him all the way back to the car to change his diaper, then I held him the entire time while we walked around the farmers' market (at the front of the property). I was shocked that he never tried to get down to run around. As we left, he fell asleep in the car, and was sick when he woke up an hour later....he threw up all over the place and had a high fever. So maybe that's why he let me carry him around! But he acted like he felt fine while we were there.....we had such a good time.....I can't wait to go back.Grant LOVES to play in the car these days. Sometimes when we're about to go out, I'll let him play inside for a while before buckling him into his seat. I thought that after letting him play for a while, it would be easier to strap him in when it's time to go. Apparently that's not how a toddler's mind works.....instead of being thankful that I allow him to play in the car at all, he always wants to do it longer. I still wrestle him into his seat almost every time we have to leave. It makes errands so much fun!! Still, he looks pretty cute when he grabs the steering wheel to drive.
January Lessons
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment