I have been meaning to post these pictures for so long, but Grant got sick on Monday (a stomach bug....he had a fever and threw up after waking up from his nap), so this week has been thrown off by that. By yesterday he seemed to be all better, though, thankfully.
Anyway, two Saturdays ago (April 5), Grant had his first haircut! We've cut his hair plenty of times on our own, but haven't ever taken him somewhere. Surprisingly, he did great! He sat on my lap and I don't think he fussed one bit the whole time!
Dean had been getting onto me for a while about having it professionally cut. I don't mind it being a little bit long (at least while he's still fairly young.....I will NOT want it that way in a few years!), but it just looked messy. Since we've cut it ourselves so many times, there were so many uneven spots, which became obvious when we'd bathe him and find a super long strand going down his back!
My hairdresser Lita cut it, and she agreed that Grant was too young to have a buzz cut. It just makes little boys look so grown up! So she kept it basically the same length, and just made it even all the way around. He doesn't look much different at all, which makes me happy!
January Lessons
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment