Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Some (very late) Easter pictures

Dean took Grant out to the backyard on Easter and took some good pictures of him. These two are my favorites:
Grant has been doing much better in the nursery on Sundays (when we go....lately it's been very sporadic) and on Wednesdays when I go for my Bible study. He's not even the one who cries the most in his class anymore, and that's quite an accomplishment for us! The ladies are all saying how he's doing so much better. We figured out the trick: they give him a treat as soon as I leave, and this seems to distract him quite a bit. He especially loves the buggy ride; they always make a stop to look at the fish tank, and they watch the older kids having music time. I've been told that as soon as the buggy ride starts, he stops crying!

0 comments: