Just a few pictures from breakfast a few days ago. I've tried so many things for Grant to eat in the mornings....he's just in one of those weird phases where he doesn't ever seem hungry (at least when it's time to sit down and eat!). This day I gave him Alpha Bits and a piece of toast. He only ate a little bit, then wanted down (like most mornings).
But before I had time to clean up, he was up on my chair, reaching into the cereal box and eating handfuls of cereal! Then he grabbed the (still open) peanut butter container and pulled out finger-fulls of peanut butter, stuffing those in his mouth (see bottom pictures). I guess a more sensible mom would have taken them away from him, but at this point I just want him to eat! And I guess it's just more fun when he can scavenge for the food himself!
January Lessons
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment