Here's a picture of the tile backsplash sample we ordered.....thanks to Erin for helping me realize that "save target as" is also a way to download and save a picture file! And thanks to Erin and Kristin for your comments.....
Any thoughts on this??? You obviously wouldn't be able to see the netting underneath it!
January Lessons
10 years ago
6 comments:
I love it and it is fun!!! Do it!
I like it! I think it does a nice job of pulling in the light color of the cabinets, and the dark color from the counters. You can always "go bold" with your decor, if you feel like the room needs an extra punch. I could see drilling the cabinets and drawers and finding some funky knobs to spruce them up.
i think it looks great! We have glass tile behind our range and we love it! I think the blend you picked looks good with your cabinets and counter tops like Katy said- Definitely more fun than a natural color... well... gotta go feed the baby!
I love the way glass tile looks, and I think this would be great with the cabinets and granite, good choice!
I love glass tiles... very nice! Definitely "go bold"!
I love it too! It blends the dark countertops & appliances with the lighter cabinets, plus it adds a splash of color. We've been watching a lot of HGTV lately and they do a lot of glass tile on there... I always love how it turns out.
Post a Comment