Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Just a few pictures of my cuties

Today is Drew's last day to be 9 months old. It's been a fun month seeing him grow and change into such an animated little fella.....he's gotten so playful and interactive in the past month. Here are a few cute recent pictures....I've realized that I haven't posted many pictures lately!

The boys love playing with each other.....Grant tries to get Drew to chase him, and Drew always wants to be where his big brother is. I feel like I can say now that they're actually becoming pals (although Grant still definitely has his moments where he doesn't want Drew touching his things). I think he's starting to realize that his little brother is becoming a fun person and a playmate, and not just a baby.
A couple more cute ones of Mr. Drew:


Hopefully more tomorrow on Drew's 10-month birthday.....

0 comments: