Grant was on a roll tonight! One of the reasons I love having a two and a half year old:
1. [Please don't judge us for this one.....Dean and I don't use this language in our house, so I have no idea where he heard this!] The boys were playing with a new toy tonight....it's one of those sit and spin toys that I found on Craigslist. They were sitting opposite each other spinning on it, when out of the blue, Grant tried pushing Drew off and said to him, "don't screw me over like that!" Dean and I looked at each other to make sure we each heard correctly. Again, I have no idea where he heard this, but it sounded so funny even though it's such a bad thing to say!
2. Drew's room is painted to look like outer space, with all the planets painted on one of the walls. I was showing them to Grant tonight and teaching him the planets' names. When we got to Uranus (or what I thought was Uranus....I always mix Uranus and Neptune up!), I said, "you know what that one's called? That's Uranus." Then he pointed to Neptune and said, "and that's Drew's ranus."
January Lessons
10 years ago
4 comments:
These are awesome! No judgment here, friend - I'm surprised my son hasn't busted out with something like that yet... lol
No judgment from me, either. I need to get my act together regarding language, or one day my precious baby is going to drop the F-bomb right back at me.
Great stories Alissa, they brighten my day!
That second one made me laugh out loud! hilarious!
Post a Comment