Drew is learning to copy things we do, on cue. He loves sticking his tongue out (usually to the side), and will do it almost instantly when Dean sticks his out first. Here's a picture I took on Saturday of all of them......Grant's joining in on the fun too! Dean probably won't be too pleased to see that I posted this picture of him!
Some more silly tongue pictures.....And one that doesn't really go with the rest of them, but I thought it was cute anyway!
Our countertops are in! It was a stressful start to the morning because Grant was fussing about one thing after another, but the boys and I made a trip to Randalls (where I indulged myself with a $4.28 white chocolate mocha.....I figured I deserved it, and it was worth it!), then the granite guys came shortly after. We spent most of the day upstairs....Grant actually was kind of spooked by the loud noises they were making as they demolished our old countertops. So he watched them working outside from our bedroom window, but never tried to help them in any way! We love the way it looks....we still need to pick out the backsplash, so we're not completely done yet. I will definitely post pictures when it's finished.
Tomorrow the painters are coming, and Nana and Papa are coming too!
January Lessons
10 years ago
3 comments:
I cant wait to see it!
Sweet pictures! James went through a funny phase of having his tongue constantly hanging out to the side. He looked like a little puppy.
Enjoy your countertops!! We have granite in our new house and it's wonderful. I know you'll love it.
SO cute! I love that mimicking! Cracks me up that Grant is over there doing it too.
Enjoy those countertops! Granite sure is purdy. :)
Post a Comment