I was looking back at previous posts and realized that I had already posted one of the pictures from my post last night. Oops! I finally uploaded more pictures last night (from the past two weeks), so now I actually have some fresh pictures.....
Last Thursday I finally braved the pool by myself with both boys. It was fun! Grant did a good job staying in the kiddie pool (he much prefers this to the big pool anyway), and Drew had a great time splashing in the water. The kiddie pool is nice because it's less than 2 feet deep. So Grant actually "swims" (i.e. walks with his hands) from one side to another with his head above water. Grant wasn't too thrilled with the pool last year, but he gets excited about it now. And I'm glad that I didn't have any super scary moments, being there by myself with both of them (which is what I was afraid of). All four of us went on Sunday, and hopefully we'll make it there at least once a week. The hardest part is just getting everybody ready.....it's exhausting!
January Lessons
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment