Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Everybody move back!







Now that I haven't posted for a few days, it's hard getting back into the routine! I have lots of things I want to write about, but so little time!

Grant had fun a couple of weeks ago.....he was playing with Dean's safety glasses before bed. He kept saying, "everybody move back!" When I asked him why, he said, "because I have tools." He is quite the little Mr. Fix-it these days, always grabbing a screwdriver or wrench and saying he has to go fix something. Once he grabbed a piece of one of our window blinds (it had fallen off and was laying on our dining room table). He set it on the floor and said, "let's get to work" (just like Handy Manny!).

We've been working a lot on our bathroom, and today he said he needed to paint (even though we were in the study, not the bathroom). I asked him what he was going to paint, and he said, "I need to paint this wall." He's definitely Daddy's good helper.....

0 comments: