Thursday, June 25, 2009

Little daddy

Grant loves being a big boy, and he constantly copies things that Dean and I say and do (and even mannerisms.....it's so funny what he thinks is "cool" because he sees us do it). The other day he told Dean that he wanted to wear the Baby Bjorn, so Dean helped him put it on (carrying his lamb inside). He was so proud of himself!

Patting the lamb.....just like how I'll pat on Drew while he's in the Bjorn:

PS. Please bear with me as I'm trying to figure out a new look for our blog....it might change a little bit over the next few days.....but then again, it might not! I guess it depends on how much free time I have!

3 comments:

katy said...

That little guy is just too cute!

I love the yellow background -- fresh and pretty! :)

katy said...

Okay -- I liked your background so much that I snagged a new one from that site for myself, too. I love redecorating! :)

Sara said...

Adorable! And I love those robot jammies, too!