Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Busy....

I have a lot of things I'd love to blog about, but very little time these days! This week we have contractors coming tomorrow through Friday. We're getting granite countertops tomorrow (yay!), and we have painters coming Thursday and Friday to get our master bathroom ready for us to paint. We finally got all the wallpaper off, so I can't wait for them to sand and put texture on it so we can get it painted! I love doing house projects.....the only problem is that I very rarely have time to work on any of the things I'd love to do. That's just one of those things that my current stage of life does not allow!

Anyway, it's been busy the past couple of nights, emptying out cabinets for tomorrow and trying to finish getting wallpaper off. Hopefully soon I will be able to write about some other things that have been going on. Wish me luck tomorrow.....I'm not sure how I'm going to find things to occupy the boys while the countertop guys are here (I'm sure it'll be hard to get Grant more than five feet away from them....anything involving tools and fixing things is right up his alley!).

0 comments: