1) I said yesterday that Drew was taking ten (I probably should have said 15-20) steps at a time before falling over. Every day, he does so much more than before. I remember this was true with Grant too. Once he started walking a good bit, every day he'd do exponentially more than the day before.
Anyway, today Drew hardly crawled at all....he walked every chance he got. A couple of times, he walked from the kitchen into the dining and living rooms, then back up the hallway into the kitchen....all without falling over. I took him to the bank with me this morning and the lady said "this is when it gets hard" or something like that. But with a second child, it was the crawling that changed my life.....because that meant he could get into all of Grant's stuff, and the sibling squabbles began! Now that he can walk, it's not really any different than before.
2) Dean saw today's post about the pajamas, and he wanted me to clarify something. He wanted to be absolutely clear that he would never even try on those pajamas, much less wear them for five minutes (as I said in the post). So please forgive me if I gave the wrong impression about my husband, making him seem sissy enough to consider wearing them at all. :)
It's funny, because I think those jammies look pretty cute on the kids in the picture. But just because something looks cute on a three year old doesn't mean it will look cute on a 40-year old man! I can't imagine too many American women who would willingly dress their husbands to look like elves, even at Christmastime!
Okay, enough about all of that.....
January Lessons
10 years ago
2 comments:
Ha ha!!
Awww, c'mon Dean!! We wanna see those PJs!!! hahahahahaha!
Post a Comment