Monday, October 26, 2009

ah, man!!!

I was just about to finish a post I'd started on Friday.....Grant and Drew both took 3-hour naps on Saturday and Sunday (somewhat normal for Grant but not Drew), so I was hoping they'd do the same today. But Drew is crying right now....after sleeping for an hour. Boooo.....

Why is it that they both sleep so well for me when Dean is home to help out? Then when I'm here by myself, it's back to the one-hour naps?

Oh well.....maybe tomorrow......

6 comments:

Sara said...

That SO happens to us too! And then of course Jimmy says something like "why do you complain so much? They're perfect!" Meh.

Lindsay said...

so true!! chris said the same thing..(about why I complain...) BUT now that we have three.. TOTALLY different story.. the two oldest don't nap at all.. and the "baby" only naps an hour.. so now he totally gets it!! Hope they nap for you better tomorrow!

Kristen said...

Oh GIRL....please don't tell me that some babies just never take long naps. I keep holding on to the hope that Cassidy just hasn't "grown into" her long naps. She took 3 short ones today - none long enough to let me lay down for a rest!

Dorminey Days said...

That is exactly what Ava does too. She didn't nap yesterday at all, but Sunday she napped for over three hours. Go figure! If you guys are still coming to Alabama. Please look us up. We would LOVE to see you!

Alissa said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one! Kristen, I think it's really hard to tell. Every child is so different. At Cassidy's age, Grant still took short naps. Then at around age two (after I'd given up hope that he'd ever take longer ones), he started sleeping for two hours! Now he regularly does. So there is hope! :)

Yee Peng said...

Hey.. about the h1n1 flu shot, I think I'm going to get it and so will Emelyn. It's a tough decision because the vaccine contains thimerosol. What did your doc say? Btw, I'm 18 weeks pregnant!