Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dean's new jammies

Hey ladies, how about some of these awesome pjs for your husbands or boyfriends this Christmas season??I got the Hanna Andersson "holiday" catalog a few days ago and laughed out loud when I saw this picture. I was able to go on their website and find the same picture there. This is apparently a unisex long john outfit that the guy's wearing. And look at the dog! I've never bought anything from Hanna Andersson so I have no idea how I got on their mailing list. I think their kids' clothes are cute, but everything is quite expensive....this long john outfit comes to $78 by the time you buy both pieces. But heck, I would almost pay that much just to see Dean wearing it for five minutes (although I doubt I could get him to keep it on for that long!).

5 comments:

katy said...

I'm cracking up! We got the new catalog a few days ago (and also have no idea why we're on the list) and I turned to this page while Justin was looking over my shoulder. He busted out laughing and it was contagious. We just sat there cracking up with tears streaming out of our eyes. Not sure why! It's funny, but not THAT funny. Just one of those moments where we both needed a good laugh, I guess!

Kier's Serendipity said...

Sean, wear PJs? I scoff at the suggestion...I'm lucky that he likes just PJ pants, but even then, he doesn't sleep in them, but wears them around the house...

That is a funny picture. I am very anti animals wearing clothes. I think it is ironic.

Erin said...

Oh wow! That is really... special.

Rob and Leah said...

That's funny. Rob and I spent a good few minutes laughing at this exact picture!

Sara said...

Oh my... TOO funny!! Jimmy wouldn't be caught dead in those. And the whole family matching pj thing makes me afraid to peek in my mailbox for any potential catalogs!