Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Excuse the formatting errors.....

My goodness....is anyone else having issues with the new editor in blogger?  It's driving me batty.  I just need to go back to the old one.  It's supposed to make it easier for uploading lots of pictures at once (instead of just five at a time), but then it messes up the formatting and you can't move around the text and pictures like before.  I know this isn't how it's supposed to work.....I'll get it to look right when I'm working on it, but then it looks completely different and separates paragraphs in weird ways when I publish it (see next post).  Frustrating!!  If anyone has advice, send it my way please!

PS.  The way you change from the old editor to the new is by going to the Settings tab.  It's close to the bottom, just above the Save button.  There's supposedly a tutorial but it was over my head, talking about "newlines" and HTML, but not answering any of my questions (at least in a language I could understand).

2 comments:

CS said...

I'm having the same problems! It is especially frustrating that you can't move the pics after they've been added to the post. Why are things harder after they are "improved"???

kelli said...

ugh I know!!! I tried it with one post and that was it for me -back to the old one.
I guess I have a hard time with change:)