Drew is 13 months old today! He's got quite a little personality and tries very hard to be a big boy!
Some things about Drew at 13 months:
He pulls books off his bookshelf and likes to flip through them. His favorites are the books that have kitties in them. He screams/shreiks "TEEE!" when he sees a picture of a kitty. He doesn't really care about any other animals except the cats!
He's not a big fan of shoes right now.....he learned how to walk without them, so now he tries pulling them off as soon as I put them on.
He loves going outside, and he always makes a beeline for the pot full of dirt on our patio. The other night he started digging and make quite a mess before Dean noticed!
He also loves climbing up the ladder on the playground. There are some pieces of rotting wood at the top, and it grosses me out when he digs around in it. So I try keeping him off the playground at all, but he gets so angry when I don't let him go up there.
We play on the swings all the time.....probably every day. Lately, Grant will grab Drew's swing and they swing together. Drew gets such a kick out of this.
He'll make car noises with his mouth while he's playing with cars and trucks (something he definitely learned from big brother).
Drew eats a waffle every morning for breakfast. When he hears the toaster pop, he starts squealing and gets so excited!
Some other favorite foods: hot dogs/sausage, cereal bars, grapes, tortillas, goldfish, pineapples, pancakes, Pringles! And of course any bites of cookies/sweets we give him. Unfortunately, he refuses any veggies......of course I must admit that at this point I hardly even try. It's hard enough to just get something on the table, so most of the time even Dean and I don't eat vegetables!
He loves playing on top of beds....he always gets so excited when I'm holding him and I walk remotely close to our bed. He and Grant have a fun time wrestling up there, and on our guest bed. It's also an easy way for him to get into things on my bedside table!
When he sees a soccer ball (or any ball), he'll walk up to it and kick it along with him as he walks. He laughs and thinks this is so funny!
He loves waving to people.....I'll tell Grant to say hi to someone, and Drew starts waving at them too!
A few other pictures.......
2 comments:
Drew, you are SO precious, and I can't wait to see you soon!!
Yea Drew! I love your hair in that last picture by the way.
Post a Comment