Last week I said "eewww" and I scrunched up my nose when he had a poopy diaper, and he got such a kick out of it. He let out a little yelp to tell me to do it again. So I did it again....he laughed and laughed, then screamed again. We went back and forth for probably 12 times.....I've never heard him laugh so hard.
He will put food in our hands, then push our hands towards us as if to say, "here, eat this." And he'll grab the shopping cart to push it down the hall, then turn and wave bye-bye to us as he's walking away.
Tonight we had small group at our house, and I made a Halloween funfetti cake. All of us were having a piece so Drew wanted one too. I put him in his seat, and I set a small piece on his tray and crumbled it up for him. He did NOT like that....he started fussing instantly. I should have known. He never likes me to tear his waffle apart.....he wants to eat it whole (like a big boy). Sure enough, we got him a new piece of cake and he ate it, no problem!
2 comments:
That little guy just seems like such a ball of sunshine. I am always in awe at the number of wonderful "smiling pictures" you get of him!!
He is such a cutie! Love all the pictures. I feel like I say that a lot on your blog... but really, I do :)
Post a Comment