Last Saturday, Drew got promoted to the big boy bath with Grant! We tried bathing them together about 6 or 8 weeks ago (when Drew learned to sit up), but Grant wasn't too keen on sharing his bathtub at the time. Now he doesn't seem to care at all!
Sometimes they just ignore each other...........but we have to keep a close eye on Grant. He's always trying mischievous stuff, like squirting Drew with his squirt toy.....
.....trying to pick him up by the neck to drag him somewhere (where can he possibly be planning on taking him?).....
.....or trying to pour water on top of him......
A couple more......
January Lessons
10 years ago
5 comments:
These pictures warm my heart. Emelyn loves her bath time too!
By the way... do you ever worry that they might pee in the water? I do. Am I the only one?
How adorable!!! Looks like they're having a lot of fun :)
Adorable! Drew takes it all in stride, doesn't he?!
Yes, Drew is very laid back and actually laughs when Grant hits him or beats up on him....poor thing....he doesn't realize that Grant isn't just playing with him! And Yee-Peng....yes, Grant does pee in the water, but I guess most kids do! It doesn't really bother me (I figure a little bit in all of that water isn't a big deal), but it really grosses Dean out. Now if it were poopy, it would be a completely different story!
Post a Comment